Stay secure on the road with HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance that covers your vehicle
against damages, theft and third party liabilities and comes with personal accident
cover as well. Avail cashless claim services at over 3400+ authorized garages across the country with our
motor insurance policies. There are different vehicle insurance online plans which
give you optimum coverage at the most competitive premiums.
You can instantly purchase a HDFC ERGO motor insurance policy online, avail the
benefit of calculating premium
and choose the motor insurance plan that would best suit your vehicle type.
HDFC ERGO majorly offers three types of Motor Insurance Plans: - Private Car Insurance,
Two Wheeler Insurance and Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Get optimum cover for your private car to safeguard against third party liability,
accidents and damages to the vehicle caused due to various factors including strikes,
fire, natural calamities and more.
Giving you comprehensive coverage and complete accountability, this motor insurance
policy has been specially designed to keep your two-wheeler secure against damage
caused by natural and man-made calamities such as terrorist attacks, strikes, theft
This motor insurance policy safeguards your financial liabilities while your commercial
vehicles stand damaged and to ensure that your business keeps going.Know More
The statistics of road accidents in India is alarming. Even an experienced driver
is not impervious to the perils of driving. A motor insurance not only covers personal
damages, but also the costs arising from damages to third party. Vehicles are among
the heaviest investments of an individual. For a fixed amount of premium, a vehicle
insurance will mitigate all financial risks that could arise from operating your
Benefits of buying Motor Insurance Policy from HDFC ERGO
- Estimate approval in 24 hours of vehicle reaching garage.
- Purchase motor insurance online for added convenience.
- Toll-free help line for any motor insurance policy queries and claims intimation.
- Fair and transparent claim settlement policies.
HDFCERGO Motor Insurance policy cover
- Own damage to the vehicle caused by:
- Accident external means
- Burglary, housebreaking or theft
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition, lighting
- Terrorism, riots, strike or malicious act
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift
- Earthquake, flood, storm, landslide, rockslide
- NCB and NCB Protection
- Emergency Assistance
- 0% depreciation
- *Personal accident cover: - Which covers the cost of medical treatments of the passengers
in the vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Third Party Legal Liability:
- Accidental death or injury to any third party
- Any damage to property owned by third party
Motor Insurance Policy excludes
- General aging, wear and tear
- Damage by a person driving without a valid license
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown, failure
- Damage by a person driving under the influence of liquor or drugs
- Depreciation, any consequential loss
- Loss/damage attributable to war, mutiny, nuclear risks
- Damage to tyres and tubes, unless damaged during an accident
- Loss/damage outside India
- Damage to a vehicle given on rent/hire basis
File Online Motor Insurance Claim
We at HDFC ERGO strive to make the claim procedure as smooth as possible. We have
an in-house TPA making the motor insurance claims settlement process faster. As
our customer, you can avail two modes of claim intimation:-
- HDFC mobile app
- 24 Hour Toll free number
*Available only in private car