Critical Illness Insurance Policy Claim Process
In case of any event leading to a claim under the policy, please call us at 022-6234 6234 (accessible from India Only). Our Claims service personnel will guide you on the claim procedures and documents required.
How to register your Critical illness claim?
Please register your claim within 7 days of discharge, Kindly send the documents listed below for processing your claim:
- Duly filled and signed claim form.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- A medical certificate confirming the diagnosis of critical illness from a doctor not less qualified than MD/MS.
- Investigation reports/ other related documents reflecting the critical illness diagnosis.
- Original detailed discharge summary / day care summary from the hospital.
- Please retain a copy of all the documents you have sent, for your records
- Documents in addition to those mentioned above may be called for depending on the nature of claim lodged.Please retain a copy of the documents sent for your records.
- Kindly be informed that delay in intimation of claim may lead to rejection of claim.
- Issuance of claim form should not be taken as admission of liability under the policy on the part of the insur
- " All claims are subject to approval by Surveyor appointed by HDFC ERGO GIC LTD "