Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance
We just made worries of yearly two wheeler insurance renewals disappear with our
new Comprehensive Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance. With options to choose up to
three years policy period, HDFC ERGO Long Term two wheeler insurance online offers
convenience of instant bike insurance at affordable prices. You can pay premium
now to enjoy insurance protection up to three years. You only pay once to fix your
premium outgo for three years and free yourself from annual worries of two wheeler insurance renewal. Long
Term two wheeler insurance also supports you in avoiding your increased premium
outgo by fixing third party premium for three years at today’s rate. Thus, you can
avoid impact of annual third party premium hike by insurance regulator by buying
Long Term insurance now.
With Long Term two wheeler insurance, you get both benefit
and protection of No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount in two and three years policies.
This means, you enjoy NCB benefit for full three years tenure irrespective of your
claim status during your policy period. After completion of two or three years policy
tenure, you will be awarded next higher NCB slab basis each claim free year spent.
HDFC ERGO Long Term two wheeler insurance provides comprehensive coverage against
potential risk of theft, accidental damage, third party liability and other perils.
With one year policy tenure, you also get the options to buy add-ons emergency road
side assistance and zero depreciation.
HDFC ERGO Comprehensive Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance
With HDFC ERGO Long Term Two Wheeler policy online, you get advantage of 24 * 7
claim assistance and easy claim settlement process. Using our online policy
issuance tool, you can view comprehensive coverage optimized for your insurance
needs and buy policy instantly in cost effective way. And this happens without any
documentation requirement from you!
Our policy covers legal liabilities arising out of injury or death of a third party
and even personal accident cover for the owner or driver.
Buy HDFC ERGO Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance today and enjoy your ride to the fullest.
You can get your two wheeler insured online in 3 easy steps with HDFC ERGO, even if the previous policy has expired. Just enter the required details, choice of coverage required, calculate premium, and make payment. No documentation involved and policy document is generated instantly.
- Comprehensive cover with two and three years insurance policy options
- Enjoy additional discount with Long term covers.
- Protection against annual increase in Third Party insurance premium
- Enjoy NCB protection on two and three years insurance policies
- No hassles of annual insurance renewal
- Paperless Issuance process of 2 wheeler insurance policy online
- Cashless claim service at authorized network garages
For details, please refer to policy terms and conditions
- Protection to vehicle:Loss or damage due to theft, accidental damage, natural calamities
- Third party liability: Covers legal liability that may arise due to an injury or
death of a third party or damage to property of a third party in case of an accident
involving your scooter/motorbike
- Personal accident cover for owner / driver: Compulsory Personal Accident Cover for
the owner/driver for an amount of Rs. 1 lac which covers accidental death and total
disability of the owner/driver
- Policy tenure: Option to buy either two years or three years 2 wheeler insurance
- No Claim Bonus:For long term insurance policy (two and three years tenure) NCB benefit
for each year will be provided.
For two and three years policy, NCB will remain protected during policy period.
However, post completion of policy tenure, you’ll be awarded incremental NCB slab
on renewal, subject to each claim free year.
- Add ons: Option to buy “Emergency Assistance” and “Zero Depreciation Cover” with
annual insurance policies only
- Under this Two Wheeler Insurance, the sum insured on your two wheeler
would depend up on the manufacturer's listed selling price minus each year's depreciation
or the IDV (Insured's declared Value). The IDV would account to the maximum amount
payable in the event of a claim for theft or total loss of the two wheeler.
- The premium of your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy will depend
on the following:-
- IDV or sum insured
- Age of the vehicle
- Vehicle type
- Policy tenure
- No claim bonus
- Place of vehicle registration
- A number of optional covers are also available on payment of
an additional premium. They are:-
- Personal Accident cover for owner/driver
- Personal Accident cover for pillion passengers
HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance exclusion policy includes:-
- Wear and tear and general aging of the two wheeler
- Damage caused by a person without a valid driving license
- Failure or the vehicle, or mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damage caused by a person who may be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Periodic depreciation or any consequential loss
- Loss/damage that may have caused due to war/nuclear risks/mutiny
- Damage caused to tires and tubes unless the two wheeler is damaged at the same time.
In such case the liability of the company is restricted to only 50 per cent of the
cost incurred on replacement.
- Any loss or damage caused outside the geographical boundaries of India
- *Please note that the above mentioned
are illustrative exclusions. For a detailed list, kindly read the policy wordings.