Third Party Liability Only Car Insurance Policy
In order to keep moving, it is essential to safeguard yourself from unexpected and unforeseen mishaps. HDFC ERGO offers Third Party Liability motor Insurance policy that covers your legal liabilities towards third parties for injuries, permanent total disability, death and property damage arising due to any accident involving your vehicle. Our third party insurance policy provides cover against all kinds of vehicles – personal as well as commercial, for worry-free movement on road.
With HDFC ERGOs motor Liability Insurance policy, you can enjoy the benefits of purchasing your motor insurance policy online, 24x7 support from our expert customer care team and quick registration process. Our 3rd party motor policy also provides cover against death, injuries and permanent total disability of the owner-driver. With our third party liability insurance online policy, you can be sure to have peace of mind when on the road.
- Comprehensive third party insurance plans
- Complete support offered by our customer care team
- Ease of instantly purchasing the third party policy online
- Quick registration process with least documentation
- Types of Vehicles covered
- HDFC Third Party Liability Insurance covers two-wheelers, private cars and commercial vehicles.
- Cover for Third Party Liability
- The company shall pay for any legal liability arising out of an injury, total permanent disability, death and property damage to a third party, in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover
- HDFC ERGO motor Liability Insurance provides compulsory Personal Accident cover of Rs. 2 lac for private and commercial vehicles and Rs. 1 lac on two-wheelers in case of accident, death and personal total disability to the owner-driver.
Following are exclusions to HDFC ERGOs Third Party motor Liability Insurance policy: -
- Contractual liability claims
- Death, that may arise out of or in the course of employment of a person in the employment of the insured or any other person who is liable for reimbursement under this policy or any kind of bodily injuries sustained by a person that may arise in the event of such an employment
- Liabilities that may arise directly or indirectly from nuclear weapons materials
- *Please note that the above mentioned points are illustrative exclusions. Kindly refer to policy wordings.
*This content is descriptive only. Actual coverage is subject to language of the policy issued.