Single Trip Travel Insurance
Planning to go for an abroad trip? Where are you heading to, beaches or mountains? Or is it a hectic business trip? All your travel plans, be it a vacation at the Bahamas or a business meeting at the USA every international trip has to be insured. Like we say life is full of uncertainties, nothing goes as planned. If anything goes wrong in a new country, it might hamper your travel itinerary and planning. To ensure a smooth and glitch free travel experience, opt for single trip travel insurance policy. Be it a medical emergency or flight delays, your travel insurance policy takes care of all travel related woes. You may lose your passport, important documents or need finance in an emergency situation all these necessities and assistance is very well assured by a travel insurance policy.
What is single trip travel insurance?
The term single trip travel insurance suits a wide range of holidays, whether you are heading abroad for a two week sunshine break or an action-packed adventure holiday! Even if you are not a frequent traveler, you will need travel insurance. Single trip travel insurance is apt for people who go a small leisure trip or business tours. Such people are often choose to procrastinate from buying travel insurance, however risks could jeopardise your savings even if you go for a really short trip. However, travel insurance single trip benefits one and all by securing you trip even when away from home.
- Emergency medical expenses : HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to sudden illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Civil War or Foreign War.
- Self-Inflicted Injury, Suicide.
- Non adherence to medical advice
Note: Coverages, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above. For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.
Cost of single trip travel insurance
The cost of single trip travel insurance depends upon the country you are planning to visit, number of travellers and trip duration.
Why choose HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance?
Wide range of plans to choose from
HDFC ERGO offers a wide selection of plans to match your requirements. You can also choose the plans depending upon your family size and age.
Vast Geographic Coverage
HDFC ERGO offers travel insurance plans across geographies including Schengen countries and length of travel to suit every need
HDFC ERGO offers round the clock support for convenience and a hassle-free experience. You can call us on 1800 2700 700 or write an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by Millions
HDFC ERGO Insurance is a recognized brand for taking care of your insurance needs. With 1 Crore+ happy customers the brand has been assigned ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA indicating its highest claim paying ability.