Get Your Travel Insurance Online
In this digital age when you can plan a trip around the world with a single click, you can also insure that trip with a simple click. Applying for foreign travel insurance online is not at all as complicated as it sounds and it is very easy. In fact, applying online for travel insurance has a number of benefits.
- Cost effective: In case you apply online for travel insurance, there is no third party or agent involved and thus, the distributor’s commission is saved. The entire process is streamlined, seamless, and hassle-free with minimum paperwork.
- Make an informed choice: From the comfort of your home, without the presence of any third party, you can patiently go through all available plans, compare them and then decide. Insurance includes some critical aspects such as benefits offered, coverage, features, claim process, renewal etc and it is important that you make an informed choice.
- Time saving: When you apply online, you can get immediate and accurate quotes and even online review can help you decide faster. There are many tools to help travel insurance compare online. Once you have made the decision, you can simply use multiple secured payment modes to buy travel insurance online.
- Access to policy information: When you apply online, you can have constant access to policy information as it will be emailed to you. While on your trip, this is a better way to access information.
Travel Insurance Plans
HDFC ERGO offers a comprehensive list of travel insurance online in India. There are 3 different types of policies available online
- Single trip family floater: Under this policy, each member can be entitled for sum insured $50,000 when both you and your spouse are up to 60 years and your children (maximum 2 included in the plan) are both up to 21 years of age.
- Single trip individual: Under this policy, individuals between the age of 6 months-70 years can be insured in a hassle-free way without any medical report requirements. According to the category you opt for, you can be entitled for sum insured $500,000, $200,000, $100,000, $50,000 & $30,000.
- Annual multi-trip worldwide plan: This policy is suitable for professionals between 18-70 years of age who take multiple trips in a year for business. Instead of insuring each separately, this 365-day insurance can make things incredibly easy for you. The maximum limit for one trip under this policy can range from 30 to 45 days. Under this policy, there are two plans namely, platinum and golden, with sum insured as $500,000 and $250,000 respectively.
With HDFC ERGO, your next trip will be smooth, safe, and hassle-free and a whole lot of fun.