Travel Insurance: Its Types And Their Benefits For You
A lot of us perceive travel insurance as an extra burden on our already brimming budget. But, that is a disastrous approach. Best value travel insurance is a cushion of security that can help you travel hassle free and tension free. We, at HDFC ERGO strive to enhance your travel plans with seamless support, the best of policies, and consistently evolving plans.
Here is a detailed description of the types of travel insurance plans offered by HDFC ERGO.
1. Individual Travel Insurance: You might be a solo traveler or going on a business trip all alone. Here is how business travel insurance can be your capable companion.
- In case of sudden hospitalization expenses, OPD expenses, medical tests & therapies, medicine bills etc. due to unexpected illness or unfortunate accident in a foreign land, your travel insurance will ensure that you get the best of care without any financial dents in your pocket.
- In case of accidental death or permanent total disability caused from an accident, you or your family will receive a compensation amount.
- Even in case of flight delays, with travel insurance you are in safe hands as you will get complete reimbursement for the extra flight tickets or extra stay due to the delay.
- In case of loss of baggage, or loss of important documents such as passport, you can completely rely on your travel insurance for complete support.In case of damage to any third party during your stay, your travel insurance can compensate for any involuntary damage to health or property.
2. Family Travel Insurance: Vacations are best enjoyed with family. And here is how group travel insurance can be the best decision you take for your family.
- In case of emergency medical expense required by any member of the family during travel, travel insurance can be the true savior ensuring the best of care without any cost.
- In case of accidental death or disability due to accident faced by any family member, compensation will be provided.
- In case of loss of baggage or important documents, travel insurance can assure you a hassle free experience.
3. Student Travel Insurance: For a student travelling oversees for studies, it is very important to feel secure and here is how global travel insurance can provide that security.
- Travel insurance compensates for any accident, damage to health or property.
- In case of loss of passport, travel insurance pays for the cost of obtaining a duplicate or fresh passport.
- In case of any lawsuit against the insured person, travel insurance benefits include the payment of bail bond and other legal expenses.
- Travel insurance pays the amount incurred to the insured person to arrange for compassionate visit by one immediate family member.
- Travel insurance also pays compensation if the student faces a period of study interruption due to illness or any other personal problem.
With HDFC ERGO you can be assured of best value travel insurance that will support you at each and every step.