Benefits of Senior Citizen Travel Insurance
Saving travel plans for your post retirement phase is a good idea. That’s the time when you are free from responsibilities, financially sound and can manage to take out time for yourself and your spouse. A lot of senior citizens also travel for the purpose of meeting their children settled in some different part of the world.
However, travelling can sometimes be challenging for senior citizens. They can face a number of issues such as:
- Lack of amenities
- More vulnerable to theft and robbery in a foreign land
- Chances of emergency medical conditions
- May be prescribed new medicines because of change of climate and conditions
- May develop health issues in a foreign land
At HDFC ERGO, we offer some of the most carefully curated travel insurance plans for senior citizens so that they can travel hassle-free, peacefully and enjoy to the fullest. Travel insurance for senior citizen is the assurance that even if faced with challenges, you and your partner will be taken care of. Here are some of the unparalleled features of a travel insurance plan for senior citizens:
- Medical emergency & hospital cost: Your insurance cover will ensure 24x7 hospital assistance, emergency evacuation, hospital stay, medicine and surgery.
- Lost Check-in baggage: Check-in baggage loss is common and can be shattering for senior citizens. With travel insurance, you will be reimbursed for baggage loss.
- Permanent disability: If you meet with an accident that causes permanent disability, your travel insurance plan will include compensation for this irreplaceable loss.
Disclaimer: The above information is for illustrative purpose only. For more details, please refer to policy wordings and prospectus before going ahead with the sales.