Individual Travel Insurance
Super excited about your first solo adventure excursion? While travelling alone
to a foreign location is a great experience, however, if left uninsured can make
you go through a lot of unwanted and unavoidable situations. Along with detailed
itinerary plan, travel tickets, hotels, and tourist guide, individual travel insurance
is a must to get access to a holiday, which you will remember for a lifetime. In
short, opt for a multi or single trip travel insurance policy that meets your requirement
and give you value for money.
We are sure; you won’t want to take the risk of ruing your holiday which requires
months of arduous planning. To avoid these risks and have a worry free vacation,
travel insurance is a must. Get overseas travel insurance plan with HDFC ERGO that skillfully
handles all probable risks in foreign travel while you have a great trip!
Why Individual Travel Insurance HDFC ERGO?
From years HDFC has relentlessly worked towards providing hassle free and efficient
insurance services to its patronage. When it comes to travel insurance, HDFC ERGO
is the name you can bank upon. It thoroughly understands the needs of a traveler,
be it a frequent traveler or a novice traveler. So, buy an individual travel insurance policy
online with HDFC ERGO in 3 easy steps, and let us handle all the risks associated
to your trip while you enjoy your trip..
- Convenient and uncomplicated online purchase mechanism.
- Various online travel insurance plans which are dexterously thought over.
- 24x7 assistance, even when you are away from home.
- Maximum coverage at most affordable price.
- Emergency medical expenses – Covers outpatient, in-patient, medical
aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident - Compensation paid in case of accidental death
or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a
common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for
more than 6 hours then the company reimburses the amount spent on purchase of meals,
refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage - Compensation for reasonable expenses
incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of
checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents – Get a cover in case of lost
baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability - Compensation of damages to be paid to a third
party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily
by the insured.
- Other Benefits – Personal Accident(Common Carrier), Hospital Cash,
Emergency Dental Treatment, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage,
Financial Emergency Assistance, Hijack Distress Allowance and Contingency Travel
- Civil War or Foreign War.
- Self-Inflicted Injury, Suicide.
- Non adherence to medical advice.
- Under influence of Liquor, Drugs or Narcotics (Unless advised/administered by a
- Participation in any Sport as a Professional Player.
- Participation in any Criminal Act.
- AIDS or HIV.
- Treatment of Nervous and Mental Problems.
- Participating in hazardous sports like parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping
- Single Trip Travel Insurance: Anyone from 6 months to 70 years.
- Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance: Anyone from 18 years to 70 years.
- Single Trip Asia Excluding Japan: Anyone from 6 months to 70 years.
Travel insurance cancellation process
A charge of Rs. 250/- is applicable on cancellation requests. Cancellation is possible
only if customer has not travelled. If the Travel insurance cancellation request
is received after the commencement of the policy date, photocopy of all pages of
passport will be required as a proof that customer has not travelled.
Note: Coverages, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above.
For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.