Consequential Loss - Fire
Your business is an extension of you. It is the sum of the efforts and aspirations
of your staff and your near and Dear ones.
When it comes to protection of your business and assets, HDFC ERGO is known as
the best insurance firm who’ll get you back on your feet with minimal fuss. In
fact, we go one step further and cover you for the losses incur from disruption to
your business following a fire. So that you can catch a dreak knowing that the best
people will support you through the financial consequences – the after effects of
HDFC ERGO is with you all the way till your business is restored to its pre-damaged
This policy is Ideal for SME’s and Corporates alike, those who need coverage for
their business against uncontrollable situations that can devastate property and
businesses. This Policy goes with SFSP policy and can not be opted on standalone
- In the event of any interruption to your business as a result of
damage to your premises due to any peril insured under the Fire Material damage
Policy, this policy enables you to recover:
- Loss of Gross Profit due to a reduction in turnover
- Increased Cost of Working incurred in minimising that loss of Gross Profit
- As an extension of your policy, you can choose to financial
covers against the following events –
- Lay-off and Retrenchment Compensation and Notice Wages Liability
- Auditor’s Fees
- Supplier’s Extension
- Customer’s Extension
- Public Utilities Extension
- This is based on the estimated annual gross profit of your business
as per the previous year’s accounts. An Insured is entitled to return of premium
(not exceeding 50% of the premium paid) in case the Gross Profit earned during the
financial year concurrent with the period of insurance is less than the Sum Insured.
- Premium will depend on the occupancy, Annual gruff profit, indemnity
period selected and extensions selected.
- The policy is subject to a compulsory excess.
- The exclusions would be the same as for your Fire Material damage