Advantages of HDFC ERGO health insurance policy
HDFC ERGO is without doubt one of the most trusted names when it comes to health insurance. With a commitment of outstanding customer support, the company has a myriad of plans in its kitty to suit the varied needs of every customer.
Features of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
- The plan provides a coverage of up to 4 members of your family which is sufficient for today’s nuclear family set ups.
- Health insurance plans from HDFC Ergo come with lifelong renewal, thus saving you from the stress of uncalled medical emergencies.
- Health insurance plans with no sub limit on room rents available.
- The company provides 5% bonus on sum insured for every claim free year.
- The policy comes with a provision of reimbursement of health check-up expenses after 4 claim free years
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance benefits
- The company has IAAA rating from ICRA indicating a high claim settlement ratio.
- All the policies of the company are designed keeping the needs of various classes and age brackets of consumers.
- The company holds a track record of outstanding customer support after the sale of policy.
Types of HEALTH Insurance Plans by HDFC ERGO
Indeminity Health Plans
Benefit Based Plans
HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Policy
Critical Illness Silver Policy
Health Suraksha Gold Policy
Critical Illness Gold Policy
Health Suraksha Regain Policy
Critical Illness Platinum Policy
Health Suraksha Top-up Plus Policy
Personal Accident Insurance Policy
Claims Process at HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
Health insurance with HDFC Ergo offers a quick and hassle free claim process. If you own a health insurance policy with HDFC Ergo there are two ways you can make a claim.
- Cashless claim
For making a cashless claim, you need to get the treatment only at one of the network hospitals. You need to seek an authorization and fill up the prescribed paper work before going under the treatment.
- Reimbursement Claim
For a reimbursement claim, you need to fill up the required forms and submit it along with required documents as per the terms of your policy.The documents may vary but largely include discharge summary and hospital bills.
When you talk about choosing the best health insurance plan, everything ultimately comes down to the claim settlement ratio. A healthy track record of claim settlements can be encouraging for new customers. If you are planning to buy Health Insurance do not forget to check HDFC ERGO health insurance policy details on the company’s website and get a quote within seconds.