Quick Tips for Single Trip Travel Insurance to USA
Have you planned for the perfect solo trip to the USA? If yes, then it’s time to insure your trip. Just like booking flight tickets, accommodation and sightseeing facilities is important similarly signing up for travel insurance is equally essential. If you are yet to look out for travel insurance for single trip to USA, its high time you start looking for one. Travel insurance policies safeguards your finances and keep unexpected expenses at bay such as flight delays, loss of passport, loss of important documents etc will not lead to financial crunches if you have a travel insurance policy.
Coverage for single trip travel insurance to USA
Single insurance trip suits all those who are planning to visit USA for just once. It could be for a family vacation, business meeting or your most awaited solo trip. Below are the coverage mentioned for single trip travel insurance for United States of America.
- Emergency medical expenses :Most of the Travel Insurance companies covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to sudden illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Other Benefits : Personal Accident(Common Carrier), Hospital Cash, Emergency Dental Treatment, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage, Financial Emergency Assistance, Hijack Distress Allowance and Contingency Travel Benefit
What does not get covered under HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance?
Health hazards caused due to participation in any of the below mentioned activities will not be covered under your travel insurance:
- Civil War or Foreign War.
- Self-Inflicted Injury, Suicide.
- Non adherence to medical advice.
Note: Coverage, terms and conditions and exclusions are only outlined briefly above. For complete details, please refer to the policy wordings.
Travel insurance premium cost for single trip to USA depends upon factors such as number of travellers, age of the travellers and travel duration.
How to get cheap single trip travel insurance?
You can get cheap single trip travel insurance to the USA by comparing quotes online.