Getting married? Know all about your future Insurance needs
With marriage comes greater responsibility towards oneself and towards each other. Our insurance policies are the most affordable, flexible and beneficial, promising to secure the future that you and your spouse have envisaged together.
Here is all you need to know about your future insurance needs as a married couple:
- Health Insurance: As a newly married couple life can tend to get hectic and the health aspect can be ignored. It is only wise to have a sound health insurance policy for situations that may arise unfortunately. Also you might want to start a family sooner or later and maternity insurance is a must. Here are some of the benefits:
- Emergency ambulance assistance
- Maternity benefits after waiting period
- Pre and post hospitalisation expenses are covered for 60 days prior to hospitalisation and 90 days after hospitalisation
- Convalescence benefits if hospitalisation exceeds 10 consecutive days
- In patient medical expenses of new born baby within 90 days after the birth
- Motor insurance: Your first car or first bike that you buy together as a couple is always special. An insurance policy makes sure that it becomes easier to survive an unfortunate mis-happening. Here are some of the benefits of motor insurance:
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Coverage of loss due to theft
- Third party liability cover
- Cashless claim service with over 6400+ authorised network of garages across India
- Cover against fire & allied perils, and burglary including theft and larceny
- Cover against destruction of structure & household contents
- Covers risk against natural calamities like lightning,flood, storm, riot, earthquake and even events of terrorism
- Cover for construction on Reinstatement Value basis which is current cost of construction multiplied by floor area
- Home insurance: After marriage, home becomes the warm abode that you set up for yourself and your future family. Here is how insurance can help you keep your home secure:
- Travel Insurance: As a newly married couple, you must be having umpteen travel plans. It is wise to insure your trips as you get the following benefits:
- Medical emergency assistance and coverage of hospital costs in case of hospital stay.
- Reimbursement in case of lost baggage
- Emergency Financial Assistance
Buy HDFC ERGO insurance policies and give your married life a secure start.
Disclaimer: The above information is for illustrative purpose only. For more details, please refer to policy wordings and prospectus before going ahead with the sales.