Travel Insurance for 90 Days
Travelling, it leaves you speechless, and then turns you into a story teller as truly said by IBN Battuta. It is probably one of the best ways to rejoice and rejuvenate with your friends and family. These days backpacking is also in trend, so you can simply plan out a solo trip and explore the world out there. Although travel planning, flight booking and short listing accommodation tops the priority chart, do not procrastinate on buying a travel insurance. Be it a short travel for less than a week or a long travel plan for 90 days or more, travel insurance is a must. It solely aims at providing financial security when you need it the most. Especially, when you go visit far off lands it is important to have travel insurance, so that in case you face emergencies you don’t have to panic or dig onto your savings for paying medical expenses or flight cancellations.
Single trip Vs Annual Multi trip by HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance
HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance of single trip refers to a travel insurance which covers you from the time you board the flight till the time you land at the base destination, once you reach the start point your policy term ends. Travel insurance annual for 90 days however, in case of annual multi trips you can take multiple trips in your policy term, which means you can keep coming to and fro to your start point. In both the policies you have to decide onto which countries you will cover. You can opt for travel insurance 90 days multi trip and annual. In case you plan to extend both annual trip and annual multi trip, do not worry HDFC ERGO offers Insurance extension if 90 days is over.
Benefits of buying travel insurance from HDFC ERGO
- Emergency medical expenses : HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance covers hospitalization expenses, out-patient expenses, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests costs incurred due to illness or accident.
- Personal Accident: Compensation is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delays - Delay in flights or rescheduling of flight is a common scenario during international travel. In case the aircraft is delayed for more than 6 hours then the we reimburse the amount spent on purchase of meals, refreshments etc. subject to submission of bills.
- Delay of Checked Baggage: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication due to delay of checked-in baggage for more than 12 hours.
- Loss of baggage & personal documents: Get a cover in case of lost baggage or loss of personal documents such as passport and other relevant documents.
- Personal Liability: Compensation of damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Other Benefits: Personal Accident (Common Carrier), Hospital Cash, Emergency Dental Treatment, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Loss of Checked Baggage, Financial Emergency Assistance, Hijack Distress Allowance and Contingency Travel Benefit.