Two Wheeler Insurance
Two wheeler vehicles define efficient and quick travel for almost everyone. When
you want to reach your destination without getting involved in traffic hassles,
two wheelers are what you turn to. However, along with the convenience there comes
a large number of risks as well. Two wheeler insurance is an absolute must for everyone
who owns the vehicle. No matter how safely you think you ride, buying two wheeler
insurance is an absolute necessity for everyone.
If you’re worried about the time and effort it requires to buy insurance,
you haave to stress no more. Now, you can even buy two wheeler insurance online
from HDFC ERGO.
HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance
If you wish to buy two wheeler insurance that is optimally useful for your vehicle,
then HDFC ERGO’s two wheeler insurance policy is what you’re looking
for. Giving you comprehensive coverage and complete accountability, buying two wheeler
insurance has never been easier. Enjoy your bike to the fullest and stay completely
safe – buy two wheeler insurance.
- Instant online policy
- Comprehensive coverage
- Assured service
- Competitive pricing
Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
- HDFC ERGO’s Two Wheeler Insurance policy provides coverage
for the following:
- Loss Of Or Damage To The Vehicle Insured:
- Loss or damage to your vehicle caused by any one of the following
- Accident by external means
- Burglary, House Breaking or Theft
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide
- Liability To Third Parties
The two wheeler insurance policy would also cover your legal liability arising out
of an Injury / Death of a third party and Property Damage of a third party incase
of an accident involving your vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover For Owner - Driver
The two wheeler insurance policy also provides for a mandatory Personal Accident
Cover For Owner Driver for an amount of Rs. 1 Lac Covering Accidental Death and
Permanent Total Disability.
- The coverage for your Vehicle would depend on the manufacturer’s
listed selling price less depreciation for each year or the IDV (Insured’s
declared Value). The IDV would be the maximum amount payable in the event of a claim
for Total Loss / Theft.
Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
- The two wheeler insurance coverage for your Vehicle would depend
on the manufacturer’s listed selling price less depreciation for each year
or the IDV (Insured’s Declared Value). The IDV would be the maximum amount
payable in the event of a claim for Total Loss / Theft.
- The premium on your Two Wheeler Insurance policy would
- Sum Insured / Insured’s Declared Value (IDV)
- Type of vehicle
- Age of the vehicle
- Place of Registration
- Fuel type
- Choose a variety of optional covers on payment of additional premium,
as listed below:
- Personal Accident cover for owner driver
- Personal Accident cover for Named / Unnamed Passengers
- Personal Accident cover for Unnamed Pillion Passengers
Two wheeler Insurance Exclusion policy
- General Ageing, wear and tear
- Damage by a person driving without a valid driving license
- Mechanical or Electrical breakdown, failure
- Damage by a person driving under the influence of Liquor / Alcohol / Drugs
- Depreciation, any consequential loss
- Loss/Damage attributable to War / Mutiny / Nuclear Risks
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time in which
case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Loss / Damage, outside India
- *Please note these are illustrative exclusions. For a detailed
list, kindly refer the policy wordings.
- *This content is descriptive only.
Actual coverage is Subject to the language of policy issued