The extension under the policy shall be provided subject to the following conditions:
- The original policy period has not expired
- The sum insured shall not be enhanced
- There is no claim during the original policy period
- Declaration of good health shall be provided by the insured
- Travel Insurance Extension premium has to be paid before actual extension is affected
- The entire policy period along with Extension does not exceed 2 years
- Please note that extension on a policy can be availed only once during the risk
Please send a request mail to Care@hdfcergo.com for extension of policy along with
health declaration attached to it. You will receive a response from us with the
detailed procedure and the additional premium amount.
The total policy period including extension should not exceed 2 years.
The Sum Insured cannot be increased.
The policy may be cancelled via request on Email/Fax. The intimation of cancellation
has to reach us within 14 days of policy issuance. If the policy has already incepted,
a copy of all 40 pages of the passport needs to be submitted as a proof that the
journey has not been undertaken. Cancellation charges of Rs. 250/- shall be applicable
and the balance shall be refunded.
Deductible means the amount of a claim that has to be borne by the insured.
You can send the request mail for changes to Care@hdfcergo.com with complete details.
On receipt of the request the endorsement will be processed within 7 to 10 days
and the documents will be mailed to you on your registered email address.
On registration of a claim, claim form will be sent to you by post, e-mail or fax
along with the list of documents required for assessing the claim. The claim form
is also available on our website.
No refund is allowed for curtailment of risk.
Claims are settled on the receipt of original documents.
In the event of a covered hospitalisation and to register claims, you can contact
our 24 hour Helpline Centre through any of the below contact points. Kindly mention
Policy Holders’ Name, Policy Number, Insurance Company, Passport Number while
- International Toll Free Number : +800 08250825
- Landline no (Chargeable) : +91-120-4507250
- Fax no: +91-120-6691600
- Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited 5th floor, Tower 1,
Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector-62, Noida, UP, India - 201301
For queries & claims call : 1800 2 700 700 / 1800 226 226
Fax : 022-66383669 / 66383699
E-Mail : email@example.com
Write to us : HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited
(Corporate office) 6th floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059