Extend / Modify your Travel Dates
The extension under the policy shall be provided subject to the following conditions:
- The original policy period has not expired
- There is no claim on the original policy
- The sum insured shall not be enhanced
- Declaration of good health shall be provided by the Insured
- Extension can be effected only once on the policy
- Extension premium has to be paid before actual extension is effected
The total number of days for which policy can be extended depends on the plan selected
- Single trip including USA/Canada (worldwide) & single trip excluding USA/Canada: The policy may be extended maximum upto 180 days. The total policy period including extension should not exceed 360 days
- Single trip Asia excluding Japan: The policy may be extended maximum upto 30 days. The total policy period including extension should not exceed 60 days.
- Single trip family floater excluding USA/Canada: The policy may be extended maximum upto 60 days. The total policy period including extension should not exceed 120 days.
Below conditions are applicable to modify travel dates.
- The system will allow to pass this endorsement before policy start date
- Both the dates i.e. policy start date and end date can be modified
- New departure date can't be current dated or back dated
- Reduction in travel days is not allowed
- If the policy is already incepted, travel dates cannot be changed
- System will calculate the premium according to new departure date & new return date and any difference in premium need to be collected via online payment