Two Wheeler Liability – Multiyear
Third-party insurance popularly known as third-party liability cover, -, is a statutory
requirement under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Our two wheeler liability only – Multiyear policy
covers legal liability for injury, death, owner driver & optional PA cover for Pillion
passenger, and/or property damage caused to a third party in the event of an accident.
With this policy, you can get a cover for up to three years as per your requirement.
Multiyear insurance provides cover for personal accident and third party liability
similar to a single year policy. In addition, the multiyear policy also gives you
a break from annual renewals. By opting in for this policy, you can secure yourself
against the revision of Third Party rates every year, resulting in significant savings
in subsequent years.
- Instant online policy issuance without any hassle of paperwork
- Liability Long term protection with option of two and three years insurance policy
- Freedom from annual renewals
- Savings from increase in annual increase in TP premium in subsequent years
- Pay once and eliminate tension of annual renewals
- Savings against annual increase in third party insurance premium
- Comprises of Third Party premium set by IRDAI. -.For a quote please click here .
Liability to Third Parties
Covers your legal liability to third party arising out of:
- Death or bodily injury to a third party
- Damage to third party property
Personal Accident Cover For Owner-Driver
Offers a compulsory Personal Accident Cover for the owner/driver for an amount of
Rs. 1 lac which covers:
- Accidental Death of the insured vehicle owner/driver
- Permanent Total Disability of the insured vehicle owner/driver
Third-party liability policy excludes Own Damage for your vehicle against any damage
due to accident or theft. Main exclusions are as below:
- Claim arising out of any contractual liability
- Accidental loss damage and/or liability caused sustained or incurred outside the
- Any liability directly or indirectly contributed by or arising from nuclear weapons
- *Please note these are illustrative exclusions.
For a detailed list, kindly refer the policy wordings.