Group Travel Insurance
Business travel is an essential part of almost every organisation. Fact is, traveling
in India or worldwide comes with certain risks and responsibilities.
HDFC ERGO offers you a range of business travel policies that cover your people
for any Accident, sickness, loss and even medical attention in an emergency that
may occur while travelling.
- HDFC ERGO offers you a range of plans to choose from as
per your requirements:
- The International business Travel Policy covers people who are traveling internationally.
- An annual multi-trip business Travel Policy has also been specifically designed
for frequent travelers. The maximum trip is normally 30 days but can be extended
to 180 days.
- HDFC ERGO’s Group Travel Insurance offers cover for Accidental
deaths and/or permanent disablement and Emergency Medical Expenses.
- Emergency Medical Expenses: reimburses the insured for expenses
incurred for an Accident or illness while traveling overseas only
- Emergency Medical Expenses (Accident only): reimburses the insured
for expenses incurred for an Accident while traveling in India only
- Emergency Travel benefits: includes emergency medical transport,
medical/body repatriation, location and transfer of medication and/or medical by-products,
emergency travel expenses for a family member and an insured person’s child,
or a replacement colleague.
- Baggage delay: provides an amount for emergency purchases
- Baggage Loss: Pays for replacement of lost baggage, personal documents
or personal effects
- Flight delay: Pays a benefit for each hour that the insured’s
flight is delayed
- Hijacking: Pays a benefit for every 6 hours the insured is held
on a hijacked common carrier
- Trip Cancellation: Pays travel and/or accommodation expenses if
the insured’s trip is cancelled
- Trip Interruption: Pays travel and/or accommodation expenses if
the insured’s trip is interrupted
- Emergency Travel: Pays for the costs of a first class train fare
or economy class air fare to return home, upon interruption of travel arrangements
made with a recognised Frequent Flyer programme
- Contingency Travel benefit: Pays for reimbursement of coffin expenses,
legal assistance following an automobile Accident, emergency hotel accommodation
and/or emergency hotel extension on occurrence of a contingency covered in the policy
- Assistance provider Services: Helps with emergency medical transport
or repatriation, related services, as well as advice on pre-departure information
such as visa requirements.