Various Add-on Covers for Your Car Insurance Policy
With car insurance, a little extra premium paid for motor insurance add on covers can turn out to be the wisest decision as it secures your family and your beloved car in an all-encompassing way. We, at HDFC ERGO, offer the most wholesome car insurance plans with attractive features and affordable premiums. We partner with you to keep your car and your family safe in all critical situations.
On website there is menu card approach
HDFC ERGO car insurance add-on covers are specially formulated to ensure added security and complete peace of mind for policy holders. These covers minimise out-of-pocket expenses and widen the existing scope of cover to include holistic protection. Here is a list of the striking car insurance add-ons offered under different categories.
This cover is not on website
- Zero depreciation claim: Under this add-on, the insurer is liable to pay the full claim without any deduction for depreciation applicable on the damage parts in a partial loss claim . This results in better coverage and thus minimises expenses.
- Engine & Gear box protector: Internal damage to the gear box and the engine is not covered in general insurance but this add-on feature ensures coverage of accidental damage to the engine and gear box as a result of either water ingression or leakage of lubricating oil. You can be tension free when driving through water logged areas and other times of accidental damage. This is available in the platinum and titanium plan.
- No claim bonus protection: One of the biggest concerns while opting for insurance is that if, by God’s grace, there is aaccidental damage to the car then you will not be eligible for no claim bonus . Well, this add-on cover ensures that you can avail the no claim bonus benefit of being a responsible driver. Here are other interesting features:
- One can file up to 3 claims in a year and still be eligible for the no claims bonus. However, the damage should have happened when the vehicle is parked or due to a natural calamity.
- Premium amounts are significantly reduced in this case.
- Emergency Assistance cover: While general insurance ensures repair of the vehicle, there is no facility of on-road assistance which is very critical for your family’s safety and comfort. This add-on feature includes the following emergency assistance services:
- On site minor repair
- Battery jump start
- Duplicate key
- Tyre change
- Locked/Lost keys
- Fuel delivery
- Emptying of the Fuel tank
- Towing and Removal of the covered vehicle
- Cost of consumable items: This add-on cover ensures the reimbursement of the amount spent on the replacement of consumable items which are rendered unfit for use such as engine oil, nuts and bolts, brake oil, conditioner gas, grease, washers, ball bearings, lubricants, air conditioner gas etc. .
With these motor insurance add on covers, your HDFC ERGO car insurance policy can ensure maximum comfort, peace of mind and utmost security.
Disclaimer: The above information is for illustrative purpose only. For more details, please refer to policy wordings and prospectus before going ahead with the sales.
To know more buy and explore car insurance plans and its benefits click here