Group Medical Insurance
In our day to day lives, we are exposed to many risks associated either with Accidents
or Illnesses. And with the ever increasing costs associated with Hospitalization,
it can mean a drain on your precious savings. Not any more. With the Group Mediclaim
Policy, you can provide your employees/members the optimum cover they require.
At HDFC ERGO, we strive to use an innovative approach to develop health insurance
products that cut costs while maintaining superior coverage. Our Health Insurance
Package is tailored specifically to fit the needs of your group.
A group health insurance plan provides cover to all the members in a single policy.
There are several advantages over Buying an individual policy, which are:-
- Lower Premium Costs
- Customized Policy
- Cover for all members
- Cashless Claims across Network Hospitals
- Provides Incentive for having affiliation with the group
- Cover From day One of member joining the group.
It is no secret that members do value health insurance benefits. Whether you are
an organization or a small group, you could attract and retain the best talent in
the industry by providing comprehensive health insurance benefits.
- Your policy can be tailor made to suit the requirement of your
group. Listed below are the various covers that are generally available:-
- In hospitalization expenses due to Sickness or Accidents
- Including Room, boarding Expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home;
- Nursing Expenses;
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees;
- Anesthesia, blood, Oxygen, Operation theatre Charges, Surgical Appliances, Medicines
and drugs, diagnostic Materials and X-Ray, dialysis, Chemotherapy
- Pre Hospitalization Expenses
- Post Hospitalization Expenses
- Domiciliary Hospitalization Expenses
- Day Care Treatments
- Maternity benefit
- Inclusion of Pre Existing disease
- reimbursement of Cost of Health Check Up
- Family Floater to covers member’s immediate family viz. Spouse, dependent
Children, dependent Parents etc.
- Dental Treatment
- Cost of Spectacles, contact lenses
- Waiver of waiting period
- Waiver of First Year Exclusions
- Reimbursement of ambulance Costs
The premium for the policy would depend on the following parameters:-
- Size of the Group
- Profile of Members e.g. Occupation, Age, Annual Income etc
- Benefits opted